- Assisting them cope with “big feelings” in a wholesome and way that is safe
- Enhancing their writing abilities, including spelling, sentence structure, language, and sentence structure;
- Improving their reading abilities;
- Boosting their interaction abilities (both written and spoken);
- Benefiting from an socket for items that are hard to show or uncomfortable to generally share;
- Identifying and exploring their thoughts;
- Permitting on their own to feel “taboo” feelings like anger;
- Examining the advantages and cons of one thing to assist them to come to a decision;
- Reflecting to their ideas about one thing following the reality;
- Gaining insight in their very own motives and the motives of other people;
- Seeing the positives along with the negatives;
- Preparing down tough conversations in advance (Morin, 2018; Rodriguez, 2017).
These types of advantages will provide kids in both the class room and from it, assisting them to navigate hard areas of life in various domain names.
To assist young ones gain these advantages from journaling, recommend the following journals for them to test (in the home, when you look at the class , or both):
- Nature Journals – these journals can help keep an eye on the plants and creatures they see in nature, particularly the species that interest them many.