Safer intercourse does not always mean less enjoyable intercourse. It merely means using a few actions to reduce the possibility of the human body liquids along with your partner’s human anatomy liquids (semen, genital liquids and bloodstream) from getting into contact.
Just how do I reduce my threat of an STI or pregnancy that is unwanted?
No kind of intimate contact is completely without threat of STI transmission or a pregnancy that is unwanted. Nevertheless, you’ll lower your danger by using our top ten methods for safe sex:
- Lower your quantity of intimate lovers. You don’t must have a complete large amount of intimate lovers getting an STI. STIs don’t discriminate . Everyone can get one. You will find plenty of enjoyable things to do with out intercourse
- Get tested for STIs before sex with somebody brand new and get them to complete exactly the same. You can’t inform if some one is contaminated by the way they look plus they could possibly be lying
- Set your limitations. Regulate how risk that is much are able to simply take. Understand how protection that is much desire to utilize during different types of intimate tasks and stay ready
- Always utilize a condom with a good kite mark every single right time you’ve got intercourse (vaginal and anal). Condoms are referred to as a barrier technique as they are the only type of contraception to guard against both STIs and unwelcome pregnancies. Female condoms have reached minimum just like male condoms
- Work with a dam (square of latex) if you’re having sex that is oral cover your partner’s genitals.